Hi -- you're a gem for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Friday, April 10, 2015

Hi friends. I'm so glad that you stopped by today. My card today features some fun products from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. I started by inking the circle background with various distress inks. I then stamped the HI with the Stitched Alphabet Uppercase set. All the other images come from the Thanks a Million stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Here's a closeup of the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.



LET'S GO SHOPPING




9 comments :

Jeanne said...

Oooh, this is very pretty, Alanna! I like the blues you chose for the circle and that gem is perfectly sparkly. Great work!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this, Alanna! Great ink blending!

ChristineCreations said...

Love the gradient ombre feel of this Alanna...a great backdrop for that fabulous gem :)

Kay Miller said...

Beautiful blending and gorgeous card Alanna! Love the sparkle! :)

Unknown said...

Another beautiful creation Alanna! I just love your style!
Fellow DT member :)

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie hugs Pops x

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous card!! I love the sparkle on your gem and the colorful blending! :)

laurie said...

Awesome card! Love the sparkle!

Jean said...

Great Distress Ink background for the design!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs