ART Challenge #11 -- Anything Goes

Thursday, August 22, 2013

It's time for a new challenge at A.R.T.  This week is an easy one -- anything goes.  I needed a get well card for a friend at church awhile back so this is what I came up with.  I'm thinking it would have looked a bit better if the large balloon had been placed a bit lower -- live and learn I suppose

I used lots of buttons as you can see underneath the cloud dies.  The rest of the card is popped up with foam tape.

***Supplies***
Click below to see what the other designers came up with.  And then have a lovely day!

11 comments :

Kim Heggins said...

Alanna, this is absolutely stunning! I love the soft sweet colors and those clouds with the buttons, so clever and sure to bring a smile on anyone's face.

Tracey McNeely said...

Alana this is fantastic! I have never done button behind a die cut before, but I will now.

Misti said...

I love the buttons behind the clouds!!! This is awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use buttons. TFS

tonyamaries said...

Love the buttons! Great job!

Cheryl said...

It turned out awesome Alanna! LOVE the buttons!!

stampingbowd said...

Adorable design!!!! I love the button clouds! What a unique and fun look!!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! You should link it up to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge...

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Love those buttons behind the clouds, very original!!

ellyscard creatief said...

Great card,such a lovely buttons idea.
Gr Elly

Unknown said...

genius!!! and i love it! i never think to use buttons like this...inspiring!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs