MFT's November Guest Designer Contest

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I am excited to play along again with the current month's guest designer contest at My Favorite Things.  Here's the sketch.
I started with some Pink Lemonade cardstock for a 4.25 x 4.25 card.  Patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome collection.  I love the colors in that paper pad.

I had an idea to use a few of the Pure Innocence girls peeking out of the circle windows created using the Peek-a-boo Squared Die-namics.  I found this fabulous looking corrugated cardboard with lots of texture which I wanted to use.  I used a sentiment from the Being Cute is what I Do stamp set on Sour Apple cardstock using the Sentiment Strip Die-namics.  A button from the Natural collection and the Kraft collection tied with some pink twine finish off the front of the card.

On the inside, I stamped the Pure Innocence girl from  Being Cute is what I Do in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then added some more patterned paper with the Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good one.


Jeanne said...

Very sweet card. That image is adorable!

Laurel said...

Super cute Alanna!

Sonia said...

Alanna, fabulous creations, love it.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs